The Malaysian Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (MAICSA) is collaborating with the following universities on their MBA programmes (Collaborative programmes):
- Putra Business School - Master of Corporate Governance
- Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) - Master of Corporate Governance
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) - Master of Corporate Administration (MOCA)
- Tunku Abdul Rahman University of Management and Technology (TAR UMT) - Master of Corporate Governance
- Universiti Poly-Tech Malaysia (UPTM) - MBA (Corporate Administration and Governance)
Successful candidates of the Collaborative programmes conducted by these universities will be awarded the Graduate status by MAICSA.
For further details on the Collaborative programmes, please visit the PBS, UTAR, UiTM, TAR UMT and UPTM websites.