As a member of the Institute members will be equipped with competitive advantage, as they become active and informed, to serve organizations across industries.
Members can avail themselves of networking opportunities with local and international members that will help expand their professional networking.
Other benefits also include:
- Professional development that provides support to keep up to date with all latest developments, as ongoing education for all professional members.
- Special designations, ‘CS’ and ‘CGP’, describing the member’s specific educational and experience levels that give pride in their progression upon the corporate ladder.
- Free access to an informative magazine published quarterly by the Institute - The ‘Corporate Voice’.
- Quality training programs, publications, research articles and events throughout the year at special member’s rate.
- Regular news, technical updates, consultation and support for individual members.
- Enhance the individual visibility through the professional brand and world-class certification for the purpose of employment and/or business opportunities.